This article will explain how to print new orders automatically from PrestaShop.
The Automatic Email Manager software monitors your e-mailbox and automatically detects new emails then applies the defined actions such as printing the attached order invoice PDF document.
The New order alert notification with invoice attached PrestaShop module simply attaches the invoice PDF to the new email order alert notification.
Here are the steps required to automatically print new orders from PrestaShop:
- Install Automatic Email Manager software for Windows.
- Install New order email alert with invoice attached PrestaShop module.
- You should have your printer configured in Windows and have the details of your Pop3 email account available. This is the email address you will be sending new order notifications to.
- Connect your POP3 email in Automatic Email Manager. See steps and screenshots below:
4.1 Click on ‘Your accounts’, then ‘New’
4.2 Enter your email
4.3 Choose the email type POP3
4.4 Just enter your email server address, login and password
5. In Automatic Email Manager add a new rule to print attachments. See steps and screenshots below:
5.1 Edit your email account, then move to the list of Actions
5.2 Add a new action like ‘Print attachments’, and click on next button
5.3 Now you add a new filter and define to do this action when the filter matches
6. Configure the Email alert with invoice attached PrestaShop module:
7. Enable invoices in PrestaShop. Back office -> Orders -> Invoices
Important Notes: this is a separate module from PrestaShop’s default mail alert module. If you have installed PrestaShop’s mail alert module and you have turned on email alert for new orders, you should disable this feature to avoid duplicate emails.